The Excise and Taxation Commissioner, Haryana vide a Notification dated 29th May 2020 has announced various relief measures relating to statutory and regulatory compliance matters under Haryana Goods and Services Act 2017 which are already notified by different Notifications in view of current COVID-19 situation. Such reliefs include-
- Permission to taxpayers opting for the Composition Scheme for the financial year 2020-21 to file their option in FORM CMP-02 till 30th June 2020.
- A lower rate of interest of NIL for first 15 days after the due date of filing return in FORM GSTR-3B and at 9% thereinafter is notified during the tax periods of February 2020 to April 2020 for those registered persons having aggregate turnover above Rs. 5 Crore.
- NIL rate of interest is notified for those registered persons having aggregate turnover below Rs. 5 Crore in the preceding financial year during tax period February 2020 to April 2020.
- Waiver of late fee for delay in furnishing returns in FORM GSTR-3B for the tax periods of February,2020 to April 2020.
- Waiver of late fee for delay in furnishing the statement of outward supplies in FORM GSTR-I for taxpayers for the tax periods March,2020 to May 2020 and for quarter ending 31st March 2020 if the same are furnished on or before 30th day of June,2020.
- Extension of due date of furnishing FORM GST CMP-08 for the quarter ending 31’t March,2O2O till the 7th day of July,2020 and filing FORM GSTR-4 for the financial year ending 31st March,2020 till the 15th day of July 2020.
- Extension of due date of compliance which falls during the period from the 20th day of March 2020 to the 29th day of June, to 30th day of June,2020.