The Commissioner of Police, Gurugram vide a memorandum dated 25th March 2020 has exempted the all the online delivery services from the lockdown and permitted to operate. The online delivery services which are allowed to operate includes-
- Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong, Myntra, Spencer’s.
- Zomato, Swiggy, Jubilant food works, Foodpanda, Faaso’s, Pizzahut, Ubereats.
- Blue Dart, DTDC, Wow express.
- Grofers, BigBasket, Milkbasket, Dunzo, BigBazar, Licious, Nutrimoo Milk Dairy, More retail Ltd, Easy Day, Reliance Fresh, Needs Supermart Pvt Ltd, Max-Path, Satvacart, Delivery Pvt Ltd.
- Medlife, PharmEasy, 1Mg, Dr.Lal Pathlabs, Healthians diagnostics.
- Urbanclap, Ninjacart, Honasa consumer pvt ltd.
- Any other e-commerce retailer and operator.