The government of Haryana has enabled the Nodal Officers in Haryana Enterprise Promotion Centre at Empowered Executive Committee or District Level Clearance Committee to issue the final certificate in case of online application of the following process in the State of Haryana–
- Registration, renewal, or amendment of a license under the Factories Act.
- Approval of factory building plan under the Factories Act.
- Registration of establishment under Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS) Act, 1996.
- Registration of principal employer under Contract Labour (R&A) Act 1970.
- Application for license of the contractor, its renewal, and amendment under Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970.
- Registration underInter-State Migrant Workers (RE &CS) Act 1979.
As the Labour Department, Haryana issued a Notification on 16th August 2017 strictly directing that registration, renewal, building approval plan, under different labour legislation will be delivered to the intended applicant/users through e-services only, and in the manner provided on the Department’s website, the above-mentioned notification is also connected with it which is important to meet compliances easily. For complete digitization, it is desirable to get the necessary documents online too. Thus by these type of action, Haryana has improved its ranking in the Ease of Doing Business and ranked no.2 in the Union government’s department of industrial policy and promotion (DIPP).